CHECK -I N
- Campers must arrive to camp with a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of camp arrival regardless of vaccination status.
- For Sessions 1-5, Each family will be assigned a check in time between 12:30pm and 3pm alphabetically by last name. We will notify you of your check in arrival time one week prior to session start date.
- Group 1 – 12:30pm-1:00pm
- Group 2 – 1:30pm-2:00pm
- Group 3 – 2:30pm-3:00pm
*If you are carpooling, please arrive at the later check-in time.
- Check-in day is a “Kiss and Go” style. Parents will be staying in the car for the majority of check in, make sure to pack and label all belongings leaving no loose items, pack your car in a way that will make it easy for staff to help unload and re-load camper belongings to the cabin.
- As a COVID-19 precaution, parents will not be allowed into camper’s cabins during check-in.
- When you enter Camp Tockwogh, you will be greeted by a staff member. The staff member will tell you the name of your camper’s village and cabin.
- If your camper is bringing medicine with them or has any preexisting concerns or updates to health information, you will proceed directly to the Dining Hall for medication drop off. All creams, medicines, and vitamins must be turned in to the Wellness Team during check in, in their original containers, pharmacy labeled with contents, directions for administering, and camper’s full name. You will need to have a Medication Administration Authorization form completed and signed by a physician and a guardian.
- After meeting with our Wellness Team (if applicable), you will head to your camper’s village. Your child’s counselor will be at the cabin to greet you and to introduce your child to the other campers. Please share any information that will assist the staff as it relates to your child.
- During check in, we will ask you to provide a list of authorized individuals who are able to pick up your camper at the end of their session.
- Check-out for sessions 1-5 is on the final Friday, from 4:30-7:00
- If you would like to pick up your camper before 4:30pm, please fill out the Alternate Leave form online. If you come for an early check-out you will report to the Administration Building to sign your camper out.
- From 4:30-7 pm, please proceed directly to your camper’s cabin, where you will be greeted by his/her counselor. Any campers still at camp at 5:30-6pm will be given dinner. Make sure you do the following at check-out:
- Show a valid form of ID to sign out your camper. YMCA Camp Tockwogh will not release campers to persons other than those authorized by a caregiver as indicated at check-in. Camp Tockwogh will not release a camper to anyone who does not show photo ID.
- Pick up your camper’s medications at the front gate. We are not able to mail medications that are left.
- Complete and return your campers “Are You In?” card to secure their spot for next summer!
- Registration cards will be available throughout the checkout process. Fill out an “Are You In” card and hand it in at the gate just before you leave. You will also receive a limited-edition shirt!
- Complete the short survey about your camper’s session that has been emailed for immediate feedback.
- Check-in for Mini-Camp is Wednesday, June 22nd from 10am to 12pm
- Check-out for Mini-Camp is Friday, June 24th from 4pm to 6pm
- A negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of camp arrival is required at check-in regardless of vaccination status.